Axel and Pixel
This web page is about Axel and Pixel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Axel and Pixel from your systemSilver Wish Games
. Open here
for more details on Silver Wish Games. You can read more about related to Axel and Pixel at http://www.axelandpixelgame.com/
. Axel and Pixel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axel and Pixel directory, depending on the user's choice. Axel and Pixel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axel and Pixel\PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe. Axel and Pixel's main file takes about 1.28 MB (1340416 bytes) and is named PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Axel and Pixel. They occupy about 6.49 MB (6803456
bytes) on disk.
- ap.exe (2.65 MB)
- PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe (1.28 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21
of Axel and Pixel.
Axel and Pixel is a program marketed by the software company Silver Wish Games. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Axel and Pixel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Axel and Pixel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Axel and Pixel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Axel and Pixel". The Axel and Pixel application will be found very quickly. After you click Axel and Pixel in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Axel and Pixel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Axel and Pixel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.axelandpixelgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axel and Pixel\PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Axel and Pixel.
8. After uninstalling Axel and Pixel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Axel and Pixel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Axel and Pixel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Axel and Pixel by Silver Wish Games from your computer, we are not saying that Axel and Pixel by Silver Wish Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Axel and Pixel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-21 09:13:39.670