Awave Studio v11.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Awave Studio v11.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Awave Studio v11.1 from your systemFMJ-Software
. You can find out more on FMJ-Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Awave Studio v11.1 can be seen at http://www.fmjsoft.com/
. Awave Studio v11.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Awave Studio folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Awave Studio v11.1 is C:\Program Files\Awave Studio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Awave Studio v11.1's primary file takes about 1.58 MB (1656320 bytes) and is named Awave Studio.exe.
The executable files below are part of Awave Studio v11.1. They occupy an average of 2.26 MB (2374817
bytes) on disk.
- Awave Studio.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Awave Studio v11.1 version 11.1
Awave Studio v11.1 is an application released by the software company FMJ-Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Awave Studio v11.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Awave Studio v11.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Awave Studio v11.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Awave Studio v11.1". If it is installed on your PC the Awave Studio v11.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Awave Studio v11.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Awave Studio v11.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Awave Studio v11.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fmjsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Awave Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Awave Studio v11.1.
8. After removing Awave Studio v11.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Awave Studio v11.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Awave Studio v11.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Awave Studio v11.1 by FMJ-Software from your PC, we are not saying that Awave Studio v11.1 by FMJ-Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Awave Studio v11.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 18:35:36.950