Award Keylogger 2.4
This page is about Award Keylogger 2.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Award Keylogger 2.4 from your computerAward Software, Inc
. More data about Award Software, Inc can be seen here
. More details about the software Award Keylogger 2.4 can be found at http://www.award-soft.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KAward64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\KAward64\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Award Keylogger 2.4. aklservice64.exe is the Award Keylogger 2.4's main executable file and it occupies circa 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Award Keylogger 2.4. They occupy about 3.96 MB (4148506
bytes) on disk.
- aklservice64.exe (176.00 KB)
- kl.exe (148.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- rpld.exe (176.00 KB)
- UW.exe (2.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of Award Keylogger 2.4.
Award Keylogger 2.4 is a program marketed by Award Software, Inc. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Award Keylogger 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Award Keylogger 2.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Award Keylogger 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Award Keylogger 2.4". The Award Keylogger 2.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Award Keylogger 2.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Award Keylogger 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Award Keylogger 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.award-soft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KAward64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Award Keylogger 2.4.
8. After uninstalling Award Keylogger 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Award Keylogger 2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Award Keylogger 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Award Keylogger 2.4 by Award Software, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Award Keylogger 2.4 by Award Software, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Award Keylogger 2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 09:20:33.603