Avro Keyboard 5.1.0
This page is about Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 from your PCOmicronLab
. More information on OmicronLab can be seen here
. Click on http://www.omicronlab.com/
to get more data about Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 on OmicronLab's website. Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Avro Keyboard directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avro Keyboard\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Avro Keyboard.exe is the Avro Keyboard 5.1.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.47 MB (4683776 bytes) on disk.
Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.68 MB (16441695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avro Keyboard.exe (4.47 MB)
- Avro Spell Checker.exe (1.01 MB)
- Font Fixer.exe (709.00 KB)
- Layout Editor.exe (1.44 MB)
- Skin Designer.exe (1.31 MB)
- Unicode to Bijoy.exe (990.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- IComplex.exe (4.59 MB)
- Zap.exe (5.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.0
of Avro Keyboard 5.1.0.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Avro Keyboard 5.1.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Addins\AvroSpell.dot
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Avro Keyboard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Avro Keyboard.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Avro Spell Checker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Bangla Typing with Avro Mouse.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Bangla Typing with Avro Phonetic.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Bangla Typing with Fixed Keyboard Layouts.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Before You Start.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Configuring_system.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Customizing Avro Keyboard.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Editing Keyboard Layout.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Font Fixer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\help_on_help.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\iComplex\IComplex.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\images\err1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\images\regional_options_2000.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\images\regional_options_xp.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Layout Editor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\MPL-1.1.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\open_type_font_list.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Overview.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Skin Designer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Support forum.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Unicode to Bijoy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Uniscribe\usp10.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Uniscribe\Zap.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Avro Keyboard.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Avro Spell Checker.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OmicronLab\Avro Keyboard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Avro Keyboard_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Avro Keyboard_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avro Keyboard_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Avro Keyboard\Avro Keyboard.exe
Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company OmicronLab. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avro Keyboard 5.1.0". The Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avro Keyboard 5.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avro Keyboard 5.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.omicronlab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avro Keyboard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avro Keyboard 5.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Avro Keyboard 5.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 by OmicronLab from your computer, we are not saying that Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 by OmicronLab is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avro Keyboard 5.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:54:41.673