Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "D:\Program Files\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. avira_system_speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's main executable file and it occupies close to 10.13 MB (10624632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avira System Speedup. They occupy 12.75 MB (13367280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.88 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (27.25 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.13 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (190.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
This data is about Avira System Speedup version 22.214.171.1246
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-05 16:10:03.187