Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira System Speedup's main file takes around 608.76 KB (623368 bytes) and is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Avira System Speedup. They occupy about 34.98 MB (36680304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (28.35 KB)
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.Updater.exe (23.33 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (316.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.DeviceOptimization.exe (356.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Maintenance.exe (334.64 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Service.exe (323.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (629.38 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (628.88 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Popup.exe (644.97 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (131.47 KB)
- AviraConnectSetup.exe (638.89 KB)
- avira_optimizer.exe (18.61 MB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (608.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.1122
alone. For other Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. When you click Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-15 15:45:08.250