Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira System Speedup. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.83 MB (13448632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (65.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (68.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.65 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (131.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (201.79 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.1112
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. When you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 08:43:40.033