Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and it has a size of 317.87 KB (325496 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avira System Speedup. They occupy about 13.45 MB (14098272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.17 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (15.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.60 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (317.87 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-30 23:49:01.577