Avira System Speedup
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. avira_system_speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it occupies close to 10.03 MB (10516488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Avira System Speedup. They take about 12.64 MB (13254528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.88 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (24.25 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.03 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (190.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of Avira System Speedup. For more Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Avira System Speedup we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 08:00:39.533