Avira System Speedup
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Avira System Speedup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.00 MB (13627368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (19.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (25.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.66 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (322.40 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (47.28 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (323.88 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.1689
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 01:43:17.107