Avira System Speedup
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 608.76 KB (623368 bytes) on disk and is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The executables below are part of Avira System Speedup. They occupy an average of 34.98 MB (36680440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (28.35 KB)
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.Updater.exe (23.33 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (316.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.DeviceOptimization.exe (356.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Maintenance.exe (334.64 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Service.exe (323.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (629.38 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (628.88 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Popup.exe (644.97 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (131.47 KB)
- AviraConnectSetup.exe (639.02 KB)
- avira_optimizer.exe (18.61 MB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (608.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.5212
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-19 12:03:28.247