Avira System Speedup
This page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Avira System Speedup is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe and its approximative size is 304.80 KB (312120 bytes).
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.88 MB (13507552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (321.90 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (45.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (322.40 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of Avira System Speedup. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. When you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:46:23.293