Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's option during install. Avira System Speedup's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Avira System Speedup. They occupy 12.98 MB (13615240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (16.60 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.66 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (321.90 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (45.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (322.40 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 09:10:51.947