Avira System Speedup
This info is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Usually the Avira System Speedup application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Avira System Speedup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira System Speedup's main file takes about 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) and its name is Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.10 MB (13737616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (20.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.76 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (327.90 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (324.42 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This data is about Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.1680
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\serviceStates.srp
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:03:54.043