Avid Pro Tools Express
Avid Pro Tools Express is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Avid Pro Tools Express from your PCAvid Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Avid Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Avid Pro Tools Express can be found at http://www.avid.com
. Avid Pro Tools Express is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avid\Pro Tools directory, regulated by the user's choice. ProToolsExpress.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.06 MB (5308416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avid Pro Tools Express. They occupy about 6.10 MB (6398888
bytes) on disk.
- digiSPTIService.exe (156.00 KB)
- MMERefresh.exe (80.00 KB)
- ProToolsExpress.exe (5.06 MB)
- SoftwareUpdater.exe (828.91 KB)
The current page applies to Avid Pro Tools Express version 10.3.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Avid Pro Tools Express versions:
Avid Pro Tools Express is an application released by the software company Avid Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Avid Pro Tools Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avid Pro Tools Express from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avid Pro Tools Express or simply click the Search field and type in "Avid Pro Tools Express". If it is installed on your PC the Avid Pro Tools Express application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avid Pro Tools Express in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avid Pro Tools Express, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avid Pro Tools Express.
8. After removing Avid Pro Tools Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avid Pro Tools Express which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avid Pro Tools Express with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avid Pro Tools Express by Avid Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Avid Pro Tools Express by Avid Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avid Pro Tools Express supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:47:20.430