AviSynth 2.6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AviSynth 2.6 from your systemGPL Public release.
. You can find out more on GPL Public release. or check for application updates here
. More information about AviSynth 2.6 can be found at http://avisynth.org/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AviSynth 2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 35.28 KB (36122 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AviSynth 2.6. They take an average of 35.28 KB (36122
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AviSynth 2.6 version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more AviSynth 2.6 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AviSynth 2.6.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by AviSynth 2.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AviSynth
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Audio.avs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Authors.avs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Editing.avs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Equalizer Presets.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Processing.avs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Syntax.avs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Examples\Version.avs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Extras\avisynth.exp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Extras\avisynth.lib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Extras\avisynth.map
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Extras\DirectShowSource.map
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Extras\TCPDeliver.map
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\FilterSDK\include\avisynth.h
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\FilterSDK\include\avisynth_c.h
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\gpl.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\lgpl_for_used_libs.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-cs.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-de.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-el.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-fr.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-it.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-ja.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-pl.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-pt.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-pt_br.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\License Translations\gpl-ru.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\colors_rgb.avsi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\DirectShowSource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\TCPDeliver.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe
AviSynth 2.6 is an application marketed by GPL Public release.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove AviSynth 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AviSynth 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AviSynth 2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "AviSynth 2.6". The AviSynth 2.6 app will be found very quickly. When you select AviSynth 2.6 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AviSynth 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AviSynth 2.6:
- The software company is: http://avisynth.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AviSynth 2.6.
8. After removing AviSynth 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AviSynth 2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AviSynth 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AviSynth 2.6 by GPL Public release. from your PC, nor are we saying that AviSynth 2.6 by GPL Public release. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AviSynth 2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:09:28.813