You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avetix Antivirus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Avetix Antivirus from your systemAvetix S.r.l
. Additional info about Avetix S.r.l can be seen here
. More information about Avetix Antivirus can be seen at https://www.avetix.com
. Avetix Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avetix directory, regulated by the user's decision. Avetix Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avetix\uninst.exe. avtui.exe is the Avetix Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies around 5.81 MB (6087032 bytes) on disk.
Avetix Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.27 MB (10765512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avtguard.exe (458.90 KB)
- avtloader.exe (457.40 KB)
- avtSetupChecker.exe (346.24 KB)
- avtsh.exe (357.81 KB)
- avtsvc.exe (1.20 MB)
- avtui.exe (5.81 MB)
- avtuninstaller.exe (590.67 KB)
- avtupd.exe (668.12 KB)
- avtwsc.exe (190.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (273.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.159
of Avetix Antivirus. For other Avetix Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avetix Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avetix Antivirus from your PC:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Avetix\avagent.sys
- C:\Program Files\Avetix\avbc.sys
- C:\Program Files\Avetix\avbho.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avetix\avcore.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avetix\Avetix Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avetix Antivirus
Avetix Antivirus is an application released by Avetix S.r.l. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Avetix Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avetix Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avetix Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avetix Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avetix Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Avetix Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avetix Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avetix Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.avetix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avetix\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avetix Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avetix Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avetix Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avetix Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avetix Antivirus by Avetix S.r.l from your PC, we are not saying that Avetix Antivirus by Avetix S.r.l is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avetix Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:17:11.070