Avery Toolbar Updater
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avery Toolbar Updater for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Avery Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. You can read more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. Avery Toolbar Updater is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Avery Toolbar Updater. Avery Toolbar Updater's main file takes around 1.33 MB (1391272 bytes) and is called Updater.exe.
Avery Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1391272
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Avery Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.5207
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avery Toolbar Updater:
Avery Toolbar Updater is a program offered by Ask.com. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Avery Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avery Toolbar Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avery Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avery Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Avery Toolbar Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avery Toolbar Updater in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avery Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avery Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Avery Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avery Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avery Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avery Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that Avery Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avery Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:02:01.990