Avernum is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avernum from your computerGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Avernum at http://www.gog.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Avernum folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avernum's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Avernum\unins000.exe. Avernum.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.51 MB (9969152 bytes) on disk.
Avernum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.70 MB (11215168
bytes) on disk.
- Avernum.exe (9.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Avernum version 126.96.36.199
Avernum is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avernum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avernum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avernum or simply click the Search field and type in "Avernum". If it is installed on your PC the Avernum program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avernum in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avernum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avernum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Avernum\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avernum.
8. After uninstalling Avernum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avernum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avernum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avernum by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Avernum by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avernum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 04:25:08.247