This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avatar Star for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Avatar Star from your PCCubinet Interactive Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Cubinet Interactive Co., Ltd.. Please follow http://www.avatarstar.in.th
if you want to read more on Avatar Star on Cubinet Interactive Co., Ltd.'s page. Avatar Star is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Avatar Star directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Avatar Star is "C:\Program Files\Avatar Star\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Avatar Star\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AvatarStar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.25 MB (4458736 bytes) on disk.
Avatar Star contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.09 MB (8481760
bytes) on disk.
- AvatarStar.exe (4.25 MB)
- client.exe (2.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The current page applies to Avatar Star version 126.96.36.199733
only. Click on the links below for other Avatar Star versions:
...click to view all...
Avatar Star is a program by the software company Cubinet Interactive Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Avatar Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avatar Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avatar Star or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avatar Star". The Avatar Star app will be found very quickly. When you click Avatar Star in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avatar Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avatar Star:
- The software company is: http://www.avatarstar.in.th
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Avatar Star\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Avatar Star\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avatar Star.
8. After removing Avatar Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avatar Star that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avatar Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avatar Star by Cubinet Interactive Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Avatar Star by Cubinet Interactive Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avatar Star supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:39:58.430