You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast SecureLine for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast SecureLine from your computerAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more info on AVAST Software. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\SecureLine folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Avast SecureLine by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\SecureLine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SecureLine.exe and it has a size of 3.28 MB (3438624 bytes).
Avast SecureLine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.06 MB (8455200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avBugReport.exe (1.62 MB)
- SecureLine.exe (3.28 MB)
- SLUpdate.exe (842.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- VpnSvc.exe (454.19 KB)
- openvpn.exe (604.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.278.4
of Avast SecureLine. You can find here a few links to other Avast SecureLine versions:
...click to view all...
Avast SecureLine is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Avast SecureLine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast SecureLine from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast SecureLine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast SecureLine". The Avast SecureLine application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast SecureLine in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast SecureLine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast SecureLine.
8. After uninstalling Avast SecureLine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast SecureLine that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast SecureLine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast SecureLine by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast SecureLine by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast SecureLine supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 16:41:31.090