Avast Secure BrowserHelper
Avast Secure BrowserHelper is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure BrowserHelper from your PCAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure BrowserHelper on AVAST Software's page. Usually the Avast Secure BrowserHelper application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure BrowserHelper is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.91 MB (2000104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avast Secure BrowserHelper. They take 13.88 MB (14555232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.37 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure BrowserHelper version 81.1.4223.139
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure BrowserHelper versions:
Avast Secure BrowserHelper is a program by AVAST Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Avast Secure BrowserHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure BrowserHelper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure BrowserHelper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure BrowserHelper". The Avast Secure BrowserHelper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure BrowserHelper in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure BrowserHelper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure BrowserHelper:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure BrowserHelper.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure BrowserHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure BrowserHelper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure BrowserHelper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure BrowserHelper by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure BrowserHelper by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure BrowserHelper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:21:41.700