Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDie Avast Secure Browser-Autoren
. More information on Die Avast Secure Browser-Autoren can be found here
. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 2.05 MB (2147832 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.91 MB (16679312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.05 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (705.79 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (888.91 KB)
- setup.exe (3.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 84.1.5542.136
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by the software company Die Avast Secure Browser-Autoren. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Die Avast Secure Browser-Autoren from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Die Avast Secure Browser-Autoren is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 20:33:20.620