Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerAutoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser's web page. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 1.77 MB (1853360 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.79 MB (17605504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4222.138
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:04:57.410