Avast Secure Browser
This info is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCTác giả Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tác giả Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on Tác giả Avast Secure Browser's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.76 MB (1846120 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take an average of 16.77 MB (17583784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.02 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 81.1.4222.139
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by Tác giả Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Tác giả Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Tác giả Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:29:54.767