Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerAutori Avast Secure Browsera
. Go over here
for more details on Autori Avast Secure Browsera. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.91 MB (2000104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Avast Secure Browser. They take 13.88 MB (14555232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.37 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 81.1.4223.139
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program by the software company Autori Avast Secure Browsera. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Autori Avast Secure Browsera from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Autori Avast Secure Browsera is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 14:16:34.997