Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCLos creadores de Avast Secure Browser
. More information on Los creadores de Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Los creadores de Avast Secure Browser's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.87 MB (1956664 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 18.52 MB (19423720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.62 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.17 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 84.1.5459.106
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by Los creadores de Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Los creadores de Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Los creadores de Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 12:16:55.567