Avast Secure Browser
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerAutori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more info on Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.76 MB (1846120 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.77 MB (17583784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.02 MB)
This info is about Avast Secure Browser version 81.1.4222.139
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:29:29.420