Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCAutori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more info on Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.05 MB (2147832 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 15.91 MB (16678224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.05 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (705.79 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (888.91 KB)
- setup.exe (3.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 84.0.5275.106
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Autori prehliadača Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 20:39:18.230