Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemEls autors de Avast Secure Browser
. More information about Els autors de Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. More information about the software Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.72 MB (1808504 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.90 MB (15624200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.72 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.21 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (456.45 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (955.78 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.24 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (665.56 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (621.91 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 75.1.1528.101
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by Els autors de Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Els autors de Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Els autors de Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:38:39.353