Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCAutoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more information about Avast Secure Browser on Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AvastBrowser.exe and occupies 1.87 MB (1956664 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Avast Secure Browser. They take 18.52 MB (19423720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.62 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 84.1.5459.106
only. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Autoři prohlížeče Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 16:08:10.517