Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemAuteurs de Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Auteurs de Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's main executable file and it takes around 1.86 MB (1950256 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.23 MB (12822744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (605.18 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (545.74 KB)
- setup.exe (2.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 72.0.1151.81
only. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by Auteurs de Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Auteurs de Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Auteurs de Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 23:32:16.083