Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemOs Autores do Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more information on Os Autores do Avast Secure Browser. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Os Autores do Avast Secure Browser's page. Avast Secure Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. The application's main executable file occupies 1.77 MB (1853360 bytes) on disk and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.79 MB (17605504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4222.138
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company Os Autores do Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Os Autores do Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Os Autores do Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 16:11:45.413