Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCAutorzy Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can read more on Autorzy Avast Secure Browser. You can get more details related to Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Avast Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.77 MB (1853360 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.79 MB (17605504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 81.1.4222.138
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by the software company Autorzy Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Autorzy Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Autorzy Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:32:32.687