This page contains complete information on how to remove Avast IS for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avast IS from your PCAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\ARCHIV~1\Avast folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Avast IS is C:\Archivos de programa\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Archivos de programa\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Avast IS's main file takes about 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
The executables below are part of Avast IS. They take an average of 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Avast IS version 8.0.1483.0
alone. For more Avast IS versions please click below:
Avast IS is a program offered by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Avast IS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast IS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast IS or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast IS". The Avast IS application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast IS in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast IS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast IS.
8. After uninstalling Avast IS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast IS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast IS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast IS by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast IS by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast IS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 22:38:46.397