Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. More info about AVAST Software can be found here
. Avast Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Avast Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AvastUI.exe is the Avast Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies close to 9.13 MB (9568648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Avast Free Antivirus. They occupy about 37.23 MB (39037912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (96.88 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (309.38 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (48.64 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (218.88 KB)
- aswEngSrv.exe (472.38 KB)
- aswidsagent.exe (5.07 MB)
- aswRunDll.exe (1.33 MB)
- AvastNM.exe (568.38 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (304.29 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (9.13 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.20 MB)
- AvDump.exe (811.88 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (2.20 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (216.88 KB)
- gaming_hook.exe (257.38 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- sched.exe (196.38 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.19 MB)
- VisthAux.exe (247.97 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (56.16 KB)
- engsup.exe (34.34 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (118.88 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (802.38 KB)
- 93765738-dfef-4b87-80ed-95b211b14e43.exe (176.82 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.71 MB)
- instup.exe (1.26 MB)
- overseer.exe (1.55 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (858.93 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (303.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.3.2366
of Avast Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avast Free Antivirus is an application released by AVAST Software. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Avast Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avast Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 19:15:51.500