Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Avast Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 3.71 MB (3890208 bytes) on disk and is named avastui.exe.
The executables below are part of Avast Free Antivirus. They occupy an average of 19.36 MB (20303368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (158.80 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (113.04 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.78 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (83.88 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- avastui.exe (3.71 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.75 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (508.82 KB)
- browsercleanup.exe (2.36 MB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (220.67 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (440.94 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.30 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (563.13 KB)
- instup.exe (636.09 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.2018
of Avast Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Avast Free Antivirus.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avast Free Antivirus:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Avast Free Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\BCULangRes_1033.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\Boot.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\uiLangRes.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Avast Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avast Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Free Antivirus". The Avast Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avast Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:50:58.860