Avast Free Antivirus
This web page is about Avast Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on AVAST Software. Usually the Avast Free Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Avast Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. AvastUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.98 MB (5225064 bytes) on disk.
Avast Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 28.05 MB (29413544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (181.91 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (85.33 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (530.48 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.78 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (83.38 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (837.78 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (4.98 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.58 MB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.38 MB)
- CrtCheck64.exe (30.59 KB)
- RegSvr32.exe (502.31 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (610.45 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (567.71 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (246.31 KB)
- aswSfLoader.exe (102.99 KB)
- mftutil.exe (431.91 KB)
- ngservice.exe (165.34 KB)
- ngtool.exe (1.01 MB)
- aswFe.exe (438.44 KB)
- aswVBoxClient.exe (621.52 KB)
- AvastVBoxSVC.exe (3.83 MB)
- VBoxService.exe (1.55 MB)
- VBoxTray.exe (1.34 MB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (463.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.28 MB)
- instup.exe (200.10 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (355.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.2207
of Avast Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avast Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Avast Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avast Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Free Antivirus". The Avast Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avast Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:00:34.087