Avast Cleanup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup from your systemAVAST Software
. Open here
for more info on AVAST Software. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Avast Cleanup is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CleanupUI.exe and its approximative size is 1.53 MB (1604480 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Avast Cleanup. They take about 6.02 MB (6310944
bytes) on disk.
- CleanupSvc.exe (2.22 MB)
- CleanupUI.exe (1.53 MB)
- CleanupUpdate.exe (909.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (132.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Avast Cleanup. For more Avast Cleanup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Avast Cleanup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avast Cleanup from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Avast Cleanup:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\aswCmnBS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\aswCmnIS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\aswCmnOS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\aswProperty.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\avastIP.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\BCUEngineS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\burger_client.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\CleanupSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\CleanupUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\CleanupUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\CommChannel.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\d3dcompiler_46.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\event_manager.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\event_manager_burger.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\ffl2.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\ffmpegsumo.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\GrimeFighter2.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\JsonRpcServer.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\libEGL.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\libGLESv2.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\log.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\pdf.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\Resources\jquery.js
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\Setup\config.def
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\Setup\setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\Setup\Stats.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\unins000.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\x64\aswCmnBS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\x64\aswCmnIS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\x64\aswCmnOS.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\x64\Gf2Vss.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\x64\log.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\AVAST Software\Cleanup
Avast Cleanup is a program offered by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Avast Cleanup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Cleanup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Cleanup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Cleanup in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Cleanup.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Cleanup by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 20:40:55.300