Avast Business CloudCare
Avast Business CloudCare is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avast Business CloudCare from your PCAVAST Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on AVAST Software. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Business Agent folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Avast Business CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Business Agent\Setup.exe -u. AvastTrayApp.exe is the Avast Business CloudCare's primary executable file and it takes approximately 545.86 KB (558960 bytes) on disk.
Avast Business CloudCare contains of the executables below. They take 9.65 MB (10121088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastAvWrapper.exe (551.36 KB)
- AvastTrayApp.exe (545.86 KB)
- bugreport.exe (3.10 MB)
- ClientManager.exe (778.76 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (450.02 KB)
- DnsTunnel.exe (552.92 KB)
- dumper.exe (88.18 KB)
- Inst32.exe (130.21 KB)
- Inst64.exe (269.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (702.03 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (107.98 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (120.15 KB)
- IslLightClient.exe (410.66 KB)
- SafeReboot.exe (905.45 KB)
- SafeReboot64.exe (1.07 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Business CloudCare version 4.9
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Business CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Business CloudCare is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Avast Business CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avast Business CloudCare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Business CloudCare or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Business CloudCare". The Avast Business CloudCare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Business CloudCare in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Business CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Business CloudCare.
8. After uninstalling Avast Business CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Business CloudCare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Business CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Business CloudCare by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Business CloudCare by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Business CloudCare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 06:23:50.533