AuviTran AVS-Monitor is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AuviTran AVS-Monitor from your computerAuviTran
. Further information on AuviTran can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AuviTran\AVS-Monitor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for AuviTran AVS-Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\AuviTran\AVS-Monitor\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named AVS-Monitor.exe and its approximative size is 43.28 MB (45380504 bytes).
AuviTran AVS-Monitor is composed of the following executables which occupy 61.41 MB (64398132
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AVS-CmdLine.exe (96.50 KB)
- AVS-ControlPanel.exe (522.90 KB)
- AVS-Monitor.exe (43.28 MB)
- AVS-Service.exe (1.49 MB)
- AVS-WebSocket.exe (127.50 KB)
- Dbgview.exe (457.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
- AVS-WebBrowser.exe (340.50 KB)
- AuviWait.exe (140.00 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The current web page applies to AuviTran AVS-Monitor version 188.8.131.5217
alone. Click on the links below for other AuviTran AVS-Monitor versions:
...click to view all...
AuviTran AVS-Monitor is a program offered by the software company AuviTran. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AuviTran AVS-Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AuviTran AVS-Monitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AuviTran AVS-Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "AuviTran AVS-Monitor". If it exists on your system the AuviTran AVS-Monitor app will be found automatically. After you select AuviTran AVS-Monitor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AuviTran AVS-Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AuviTran AVS-Monitor.
8. After removing AuviTran AVS-Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AuviTran AVS-Monitor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AuviTran AVS-Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AuviTran AVS-Monitor by AuviTran from your PC, nor are we saying that AuviTran AVS-Monitor by AuviTran is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AuviTran AVS-Monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 11:55:55.540