You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Autoruns 13.50 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Autoruns 13.50 from your PCApps
. You can find out more on Apps or check for application updates here
. Autoruns 13.50 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apps\Autoruns folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Autoruns 13.50 is C:\Program Files\Apps\Autoruns\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 680.65 KB (696984 bytes) on disk and is named Autoruns.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Autoruns 13.50. They occupy 1.21 MB (1268934
bytes) on disk.
- Autoruns.exe (680.65 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (558.54 KB)
This page is about Autoruns 13.50 version 13.50
Autoruns 13.50 is an application by Apps. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Autoruns 13.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Autoruns 13.50 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Autoruns 13.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Autoruns 13.50". If it exists on your system the Autoruns 13.50 application will be found automatically. When you click Autoruns 13.50 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Autoruns 13.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Autoruns 13.50.
8. After uninstalling Autoruns 13.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Autoruns 13.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autoruns 13.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Autoruns 13.50 by Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Autoruns 13.50 by Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autoruns 13.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:03:30.607