Autorun Virus Remover
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Autorun Virus Remover for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Autorun Virus Remover from your systemAutorun Remover
. Further information on Autorun Remover can be found here
. You can read more about related to Autorun Virus Remover at http://www.AutorunRemover.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Autorun Virus Remover is C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1929216 bytes) on disk and is named AutorunRemover.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Autorun Virus Remover. They take 3.39 MB (3559476
bytes) on disk.
- AutorunRemover.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (761.55 KB)
- Update.exe (830.50 KB)
Autorun Virus Remover has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Autorun Virus Remover_is1
Autorun Virus Remover is an application marketed by Autorun Remover. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Autorun Virus Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Autorun Virus Remover from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Autorun Virus Remover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Autorun Virus Remover". If it exists on your system the Autorun Virus Remover application will be found automatically. After you click Autorun Virus Remover in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Autorun Virus Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Autorun Virus Remover:
- The publisher is: http://www.AutorunRemover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Autorun Virus Remover.
8. After removing Autorun Virus Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Autorun Virus Remover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autorun Virus Remover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Autorun Virus Remover by Autorun Remover from your computer, nor are we saying that Autorun Virus Remover by Autorun Remover is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Autorun Virus Remover in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 11:57:09.537