Autorun Angel 1.0.51
Autorun Angel 1.0.51 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Autorun Angel 1.0.51 from your computerNictaTech Software
. More info about NictaTech Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nictasoft.com/
to get more details about Autorun Angel 1.0.51 on NictaTech Software's website. Autorun Angel 1.0.51 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autorun Angel folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Autorun Angel 1.0.51 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Autorun Angel\unins000.exe. CA.exe is the Autorun Angel 1.0.51's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 765.28 KB (783648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Autorun Angel 1.0.51. They take about 1.44 MB (1504736
bytes) on disk.
- CA.exe (765.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.51
of Autorun Angel 1.0.51.
Autorun Angel 1.0.51 is an application offered by the software company NictaTech Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Autorun Angel 1.0.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Autorun Angel 1.0.51 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Autorun Angel 1.0.51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Autorun Angel 1.0.51". If it exists on your system the Autorun Angel 1.0.51 program will be found very quickly. When you click Autorun Angel 1.0.51 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Autorun Angel 1.0.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autorun Angel 1.0.51:
- The software company is: http://www.nictasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Autorun Angel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Autorun Angel 1.0.51.
8. After uninstalling Autorun Angel 1.0.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Autorun Angel 1.0.51 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autorun Angel 1.0.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autorun Angel 1.0.51 by NictaTech Software from your PC, we are not saying that Autorun Angel 1.0.51 by NictaTech Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Autorun Angel 1.0.51 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 11:21:06.923