Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2
This info is about Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 from your systemVisual Designing
. More information on Visual Designing can be found here
. You can get more details about Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 at http://www.visualdesigning.com/support/
. Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Progettazione\Autoplay Menu Designer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Progettazione\Autoplay Menu Designer\unins000.exe. Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2's primary file takes around 7.84 MB (8217600 bytes) and is called AutoplayMenuDesigner5.exe.
Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.77 MB (12343326
bytes) on disk:
- amplayer.exe (3.17 MB)
- AutoplayMenuDesigner5.exe (7.84 MB)
- replaceicon.exe (81.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.53 KB)
This info is about Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 version 5.2
Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 is a program by Visual Designing. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.visualdesigning.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Progettazione\Autoplay Menu Designer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2.
8. After removing Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 by Visual Designing from your PC, we are not saying that Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 by Visual Designing is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Autoplay Menu Designer 5.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 09:35:11.010