This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Autopano Giga for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Autopano Giga from your computerKolor
. More information about Kolor can be seen here
. You can get more details about Autopano Giga at http://www.autopano.net
. Autopano Giga is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Giga 2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Autopano Giga is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Giga 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AutopanoGiga_win32.exe and it has a size of 6.72 MB (7045120 bytes).
Autopano Giga contains of the executables below. They take 8.88 MB (9310044
bytes) on disk.
- AutopanoGiga_win32.exe (6.72 MB)
- AutopanoTour_win32.exe (1.81 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.76 KB)
This page is about Autopano Giga version 2.0.2
only. For other Autopano Giga versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Autopano Giga is a program marketed by Kolor. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Autopano Giga is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Autopano Giga from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Autopano Giga or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autopano Giga". The Autopano Giga program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Autopano Giga in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Autopano Giga, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autopano Giga:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.autopano.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Giga 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Autopano Giga.
8. After removing Autopano Giga, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Autopano Giga which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autopano Giga with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Autopano Giga by Kolor from your PC, nor are we saying that Autopano Giga by Kolor is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autopano Giga in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 09:10:05.213