Automize12 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Automize12 from your computerHitek Software, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Hitek Software, LLC. More details about Automize12 can be seen at http://www.hiteksoftware.com
. Usually the Automize12 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Automize12 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Automize12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Automize12\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 283.00 KB (289792 bytes) on disk and is labeled Automize.exe.
Automize12 contains of the executables below. They take 6.96 MB (7302288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automize.exe (283.00 KB)
- ExcelMacro.exe (116.00 KB)
- ExcelMacro2.exe (9.50 KB)
- HitekService.exe (13.50 KB)
- HitekServiceManager.exe (51.00 KB)
- lib.exe (24.00 KB)
- ShellExecute.exe (120.00 KB)
- Shutdown.exe (120.00 KB)
- TaskAccountTask.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (703.00 KB)
- WinCommand.exe (124.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- dirmngr.exe (608.00 KB)
- dirmngr_ldap.exe (85.00 KB)
- gpg-agent.exe (397.00 KB)
- gpg-connect-agent.exe (165.00 KB)
- gpg-preset-passphrase.exe (78.00 KB)
- gpg-wks-client.exe (205.50 KB)
- gpg.exe (1.06 MB)
- gpgconf.exe (146.50 KB)
- gpgme-w32spawn.exe (16.50 KB)
- gpgsm.exe (492.50 KB)
- gpgtar.exe (158.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (508.50 KB)
- pinentry-basic.exe (65.00 KB)
- scdaemon.exe (387.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (40.84 KB)
- jaccessinspector.exe (99.84 KB)
- jaccesswalker.exe (64.34 KB)
- java.exe (266.34 KB)
- javaw.exe (266.34 KB)
- jjs.exe (20.34 KB)
- jrunscript.exe (20.34 KB)
- keytool.exe (20.34 KB)
- kinit.exe (20.34 KB)
- klist.exe (20.34 KB)
- ktab.exe (20.34 KB)
- pack200.exe (20.34 KB)
- rmid.exe (20.34 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (20.34 KB)
- unpack200.exe (135.34 KB)
The current page applies to Automize12 version 12.11
Automize12 is a program by Hitek Software, LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Automize12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Automize12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Automize12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Automize12". If it exists on your system the Automize12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Automize12 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Automize12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Automize12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hiteksoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Automize12\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Automize12.
8. After uninstalling Automize12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Automize12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Automize12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Automize12 by Hitek Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Automize12 by Hitek Software, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Automize12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 21:29:44.583