Automatic File Backup Software
This web page is about Automatic File Backup Software for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Automatic File Backup Software from your systemSobolsoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Sobolsoft. Please follow www.sobolsoft.com
if you want to read more on Automatic File Backup Software on Sobolsoft's page. Usually the Automatic File Backup Software program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Automatic File Backup Software directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Automatic File Backup Software is C:\Program Files\Automatic File Backup Software\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Automatic File Backup Software.exe and occupies 872.00 KB (892928 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Automatic File Backup Software. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2317718
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Automatic File Backup Software.exe (872.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
Automatic File Backup Software is an application offered by Sobolsoft. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Automatic File Backup Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Automatic File Backup Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Automatic File Backup Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Automatic File Backup Software". The Automatic File Backup Software application will be found automatically. When you click Automatic File Backup Software in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Automatic File Backup Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Automatic File Backup Software:
- The web site of the application is: www.sobolsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Automatic File Backup Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Automatic File Backup Software.
8. After uninstalling Automatic File Backup Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Automatic File Backup Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Automatic File Backup Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Automatic File Backup Software by Sobolsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Automatic File Backup Software by Sobolsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Automatic File Backup Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 13:15:22.413