Automatic Backup Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Automatic Backup Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Automatic Backup Manager from your PCAlgoLogic
. You can find out more on AlgoLogic or check for application updates here
. Further information about Automatic Backup Manager can be seen at http://www.algologic.in
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Automatic Backup Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Automatic Backup Manager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automatic Backup Manager\uninstall.exe". Automatic Backup Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 181.50 KB (185856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Automatic Backup Manager. They take 315.72 KB (323297
bytes) on disk.
- Automatic Backup Manager.exe (181.50 KB)
- Run At Startup.exe (8.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (126.22 KB)
Automatic Backup Manager is a program by the software company AlgoLogic. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Automatic Backup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Automatic Backup Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Automatic Backup Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Automatic Backup Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Automatic Backup Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Automatic Backup Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Automatic Backup Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Automatic Backup Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.algologic.in
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automatic Backup Manager\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Automatic Backup Manager.
8. After uninstalling Automatic Backup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Automatic Backup Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Automatic Backup Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Automatic Backup Manager by AlgoLogic from your PC, we are not saying that Automatic Backup Manager by AlgoLogic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Automatic Backup Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 02:56:12.940