Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1
You can find below details on how to uninstall Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 from your systemAutodesk, Inc.
. Further information on Autodesk, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 at http://www.autodesk.com/
. Usually the Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Chronicle directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Chronicle\uninst\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Screencast.exe and it has a size of 4.90 MB (5137736 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1. They occupy an average of 6.06 MB (6350681
bytes) on disk.
- GetUPI64.exe (16.32 KB)
- Screencast.exe (4.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1.
Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 is an application by Autodesk, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.autodesk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Chronicle\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 by Autodesk, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 by Autodesk, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autodesk Screencast 2.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:42:13.390